Showing 1 - 1
out of 1
On the left map, we grouped Spearfishing Trips that are located close to each other into small circles. Now, you can locate all Spearfishing Trips on the map at the same time. You can also drag & zoom the map.
Circle numbers - Count of Spearfishing Trips that are located in and around that circle.
Colored circles - Spearfishing Trips that are displayed in the list below.
Grey circles - Spearfishing Trips that are displayed on next page(s).
Half colored circles - Some Spearfishing Trips in that circle appear in the list below and some on next page(s).
Click on circles to zoom in or highlight Spearfishing Trips .
page 1 out of 1
THE REEF AREAS OFF THE COAST OF INNISFAIL HAVE SOME OF THE BEST DIVE LOCATIONS IN THE WORLD. This allows us to tailor a spearfishing charter to meet both your needs and abilities.... more
You may want to target some tasty table delicacies such as coral trout, tusk fish, nannygai or jacks, which are found up on the reef areas. Or you may be wanting to explore the deep blue for pelagic species such as spanish mackerel, mahi mahi, wahoo and yellowfin tuna – we can design a charter to fit!
We have full sets of gear available to use including Rob Allen suits, fins, mask & snorkel, booties, gloves, weights & weight belts, float & floatlines, dive knives, Rob Allen & Mares rubber guns.
This makes it a great way to get into spearfishing without having to buy all of your own gear straight away.
- Choose from an extensive range of spearfishing trips in Indonesia
- Filter spearfishing charters by price, location target species or group size
- Message charter providers directly from our platform and get any questions you may have answered directly
- Request your next spearfishing charter directly from the provider on the SpearoTrips.com platform
- Safely pay booking deposits for your next spearfishing holiday through our secure booking system
- Safely book your next spearfishing trip with peace of mind with SpearoTrips.com